Elevate your well-being with the ergonomic Rio Power Recliner. Using a power control conveniently placed in the arm, you can easily transition from sitting to reclining for maximum relation. A USB charging port in the control allows you to keep devices powered up and ready to for use. With our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™, which offers firmness and flexibility as you sit, you can be sure that the recliner will stay supportive for years to come. Additional comfort-enhancing features include plush divided back cushions that keep your neck, back and lower lumbar feeling good, and inset padded arms that take pressure off your forearms for long periods of sitting. Choose from over 250 options, including our cleanable, durable high-performance fabrics, to outfit a recliner that suits your style.
- Power control on the arm effortlessly adjusts the recline, keeping you comfortable
- USB charging port built into power control keeps devices powered up and ready to use
- Divided back cushion cradles your neck, back and lower lumbar for enhanced comfort
- Streamlined inset padded armrests have a seamless look and comfortable feel
- Built to last with our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Available in over 250 fabrics to suit any décor
- Available in durable, cleanable performance fabrics that will withstand everyday use by an active family
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.