Get together for a fun, relaxing night with the Arlo Power Reclining Sectional. Using a convenient power control with built-in USB charging port in both arms, you can easily adjust the footrests for maximum comfort and charge mobile devices without needing to get up. Pull-tufted, triple-divide back cushions take pressure off your head, neck and lower back, helping you unwind. With a storage console, you can keep drinks close by and never need to worry about losing the remote. Rounded pad-over track arms that support the forearms and a contoured seat with seat chaise pad give you the ultimate ergonomic setup for a fun evening in. Our patented DualFlex Spring System™ ensures a pleasing mix of flexibility and firmness as you sit. And with over 250 fabric options to choose from, you can create a look that s all your own.
- Power controls on both arms effortlessly adjust the recline, keeping you comfortable
- USB charging port built into power control keeps devices powered up and ready to use
- Storage console features two cup holders and space to house remotes, magazines and other items
- Pull-tufted, triple-divide back cushions support your back and have distinctive look
- Rounded pad-over track arms enhance comfort and provide additional forearm support
- Contoured seats with chaise pads for a comfortable, tailored look
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Available in durable, cleanable performance fabrics that will withstand everyday use by an active family
- Available in over 250 fabrics to suit any décor
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
||Power Reclining Sectional
||Power, USB Port, Power Headrest
|Standard Seat Cushion:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.