Gather the family together for movie night or the big game with the Arlo Reclining Sectional, in modular sections that can be arranged in an L-shape or straight configuration. Enjoy the convenience of a storage console that keeps remotes and beverages right where you need them. You ll all love the comfy pull-tufted, triple-divide back cushions which support your head, neck and lower back as you unwind. Control the recline with smooth-operating handles located in the sides of both arms. Thoughtful features include rounded pad-over track arms that enhance comfort and provide additional forearm support. A contoured seat with chaise pad is great for propping up your feet during movie marathons. And you can enjoy firm yet flexible sitting experience thanks to our patented DualFlex Spring System™. Make Arlo your own by choosing from over 250 fabrics, including our durable, cleanable performance fabrics.
- Storage console features two cup holders and space to house remotes, magazines and other items
- Handle-activated recline system on the side of both arms allows you to manually adjust between sitting and reclining
- Pull-tufted, triple-divide back cushions support your back and have distinctive look
- Rounded pad-over track arms enhance comfort and provide additional forearm support
- Contoured seats with chaise pads for a comfortable, tailored look
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Available in durable, cleanable performance fabrics that will withstand everyday use by an active family
- Available in over 250 fabrics to suit any décor
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
- Footrest easily lowers when you apply pressure in a downward motion
|Standard Seat Cushion:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.