Sit comfortably and keep remotes and beverages close at hand with the Clive Power Reclining Loveseat with Console and Power Headrests and Lumbar. This high-comfort, high-quality loveseat has a distinctive look with pillow pad armrests and contoured seat cushions, along with elegant heavy thread stitching and a channeled back cushion. Sitters can independently adjust the headrest, footrest and lumbar support to dial in their ideal level of comfort. Easily shift from sitting to reclining to sleeping with a lay-flat mechanism, and keep your feet and legs elevated with a fully extended footrest that helps improve circulation. With Clive, you get quality that lasts thanks to our DualFlex Spring System. Attached seat and back cushions made from high-density foam ensure a flexible, supportive sit. And with a USB port built into the power control, you can keep devices charged and close at hand. This large-scale, 300-lb capacity recliner is designed to comfortably accommodate a wide range of body types.
- Heavy thread stitching and channeled back cushion for a tailored look
- Center console stores remotes, magazines, and other personal items
- Two beverage holders keep refreshments close at hand
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Power control independently adjusts the headrest, lumbar support, and recline for a personalized sit
- Separate home buttons return the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch
- Extended footrest enhances comfort and circulation
- Lay-flat mechanism helps you seamlessly shift from sitting to reclining to sleeping position
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core
- Available in leather/vinyl options that will hold up in the most demanding environments
- USB port built into power button for convenient charging
- Heavy-duty design accommodates up to 300 lbs
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.