Create a comfortable centerpiece for your living space and relax with family and friends with the Rylan power reclining sofa with power headrests. High on support and style, this sofa features low-divide back cushions that cradle you as you sit and a contoured seatpad that relieves pressure on your body. Using a power control in either arm, people sitting on either end can independently adjust the headrest and recline to suit their needs in the moment. Built-in USB charging ports keep devices powered up and ready to go. Reinforced by our patented DualFlex Spring System™, which ensures a mix of firmness and flexibility as you sit, the Rylan sofa is designed to stay supportive for a lifetime. And with premium top-grain leather upholstery, you can be sure that this sofa will continue to look and feel good for years to come.
- Contoured seats reduce pelvic pressure and provides lasting comfort
- Rolled arms have refined look and comfortable feel
- Nailhead trim in coordinating gunmetal or antique bronze finish provides an attractive accent
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Power control independently adjusts the headrest and recline for a personalized sit
- Home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Premium leather on key seating areas and armrests has luxurious look and feel
- USB port built into power control for convenient charging
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.