Stay supported and in style with the Rylan gliding recliner with power headrest. Comfort enhancing details include a gliding mechanism that ensures a smooth, relaxing motion when the recliner is in the seated position. When you re ready to lie back for a nap, use the power control with built-in USB charging port to independently adjust the headrest and recline. Plush, low-divide back cushions and a contoured seat reduce pressure on your body. Rylan is built to offer a lifetime of support thanks to our patented DualFlex Spring System™, which offers a mix of firmness and flexibility as you sit. Upholstered in premium top-grain leather for a luxurious look and feel and durability, this recliner features a traditional look with rolled arms and attractive nailhead trim.
- Gliding mechanism provides smooth movement and relaxation as you sit
- Contoured seat reduces pelvic pressure and provides lasting comfort
- Rolled arms have refined look and comfortable feel
- Nailhead trim in coordinating gunmetal or antique bronze finish provides an attractive accent
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Power control independently adjusts the headrest and recline for a personalized sit
- Home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Premium leather on key seating areas and armrests has luxurious look and feel
- USB port built into power control for convenient charging
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.