Whether you re stretching out for a snooze or sitting with a loved one, the Fallon power reclining loveseat with console and power headrests has all the comfort you need to unwind. To find the ideal position for relaxation, both people sitting can independently adjust the headrests and recline with power controls located in the arms. A convenient center console keeps drinks and snacks handy, while built-in USB charging ports in both arms keep devices powered up and ready to stream. Our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™ ensures quality that will last, along with a just-right mix of firmness and support as you sit. With refined details including our premium leather upholstery, this loveseat will be a beautiful and comforting addition to your living room.
- Center console features two cup holders and a storage compartment, keeping refreshments, controllers and other small items close at hand
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Power control independently adjusts the headrest and recline for a personalized sit
- Home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Premium leather on key seating areas and armrests has luxurious look and feel
- USB port built into power control for convenient charging
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.